You landed on right web page if you are looking for an almost 100% risk free investment options. Here we have listed investment option for all category of people. whether you have 1000 Rupees or 1 Crore Rupees, We have got some good risk free investment options. We will be detailing mostly debt fund and NCD(non convertible debenture).
Risk free investment options
Debt base liquid funds
- Investor can start with as low as 1000 Rs.
- Returns fluctuate between 6.75% to 7.25% annul. Up to 8% in long term.
- Very high liquidity.
- Withdrawal/Redemption request before 3 p.m. will be processed with in 1-2 working days.
- You can see you money growing every day.
- Income tax will be levied if redeemed before 3 years.
- You don’t need a demat account.
Some of the most popular liquid fund are
NCD(non convertible debenture)
- This is not a fund. You are investing in a company.
- Minimum 1 crore required for investment.
- Return on investment is know before hand. Mostly 10%-11% annual.
- No liquidity. The term is of the plan is know at the time of purchase.
- Option to get return quarterly, yearly or at maturity.
- If the company goes bankrupt the assets are liquefied to pay your investment.
- You need a demat account.
- NCD buying options is available in your demat account.
- Large lock in period.
- Premature withdrawal will loose all interest amount.
- Low liquidity.
- Income tax will be levied if investment period is less than 5 years.
- 80C tax exemptions.
Most people without above knowledge tend to keep their money in bank account which provides interest rate of 3.5% per annum. This is interest you receive is almost half of the inflation rate in India. You are actually loosing your net worth. If return on your investment does not beat inflation adjustments, you are less-richer(poorer) than you were at the time of investment. This is nothing but negative returns. So avoid saving bank and park your money in liquid funds.
We don’t claim that above options are 100 percent risk fee investment. Investment are always subjected to market risk.